- This event has passed.
07/18/2021 @ 12:00 pm - 07/24/2021 @ 3:00 pm
- Concerning Covid-19, youth must have proof of a negative Covid-19 test at least 72 hours before arriving at camp, and they are expected to self-isolate for that 72 hours after the test.
- Concerning Covid-19, adults must have either proof of vaccination, or proof of a negative Covid-19 test at least 72 hours before arriving at camp, and they are expected to self-isolate for that 72 hours after the test.
- Our money is safe. If anyone has to back out of going to camp because of Covid-19, they will receive a full refund.
- I’m not sure about what ferry we are taking to go to camp yet. Probably the same one which is a 2:00 pm out of Orient Point. They are saying arrival on Sunday will be staggered to allow for keeping separate.
- But we are going home on Saturday, not Sunday.
- So the dates for Yawgoog this year are Sunday 7/18/21 to Saturday 7/24/21
- No dress parade.
- Welcome campfire may be on the Tim O’Neil field.
- For now, the Friday night show will be on the Tim O’Neil field.
- The swim carnival is going to be Saturday morning.
- Many merit badge classes will be outside to allow for social distancing.
- They recommend bringing your own chairs to things such as gatherings, and merit badge classes.
- Merit badge classes will run Monday to Friday For the boys, it means we are going to have to prepare earlier for what you are preparing to do so we can make up our schedules.
- No individual pictures, but there are still group pictures. No Tuesday or Sunday Barbeque
- The staff’s day off is Saturday 10 am to Sunday 10 am
- Singing and cheers will not be allowed during meals, and the program in the dining hall will be limited.